Sunday, October 08, 2006

welcome

Hi, everyone,
I'll be using this blog to post professional musings associated with the courses I'm teaching this semester at Colorado State University. Believe it or not (if you know my prior history with blogs, you'll understand why this is ambitious), I'll be trying to maintain two blogs at one time. My other blog is more of a personal-professional hybrid. If I can ever find it again, I'll post the address. Yep, I'm a novice.

My reason for establishing this new blog is connected to my conviction that I should be practicing the same professional habits I'm asking of my students. In the process of doing so, I'm hoping that we can learn from and with one another and that their increasingly insightful ideas can move beyond our classroom to be shared with whoever else cares to read them.

See you back here soon.

No comments: